Welcome to The Z Room

Where comedians can come and have some fun and the people who love comedy can laugh! We are the main online location for information on The Z Room Monday Night Comedy Open Mic at the Pine Tree Lodge in NYC. The show starts at 9pm EVERY MONDAY NIGHT and is FREE, yes FREE!! There is no charge for a set as a comedian OR for the audience members! Search our pages for open mic dates, floating showcases, "What you Missed" video, photos and everything you would ever need to get your comedy on!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

ROCKIN COMEDY IN ANTWERP


Yeah, Belgium is not known for to much, Chocolate, Waffles, great Beer, and Diamonds!!!!!!  It seems like my stay here with intent of seclusion, hardcore workouts, and a diet that would cure any weak stomach has been interrupted by the call of comedy.  But where does it lead??  It seems that Brussels does not cater to that much American or English speaking comedy, though every other block is full of those business blokes trying to weasel their way into the European Union for whatever piece of the global economic pie that is left. Seeing that Greece can't even afford to export spanikopida and feta, I'm taking my chances in the diamond capital of the world, Antwerp.

Just a 30 minute ride from Brussels is that diamond rich port city, where it seems they have open mics galore! Every show in Brussels I have contacted has pointed me in that direction.  So this week, I am on my way to Antwerp to see what's happening there myself and will report to you all shortly.  Enjoy the next few Monday's without me, Brian Grossi is your host on Feb 20th, with Ben Sang to return the week after.

Peace, Love & Hair Grease!

Like Dat

No comments:

Post a Comment